Monday 10 October 2016

Pass The Page 2016

Each year in the run up to our Scrappy Retreat my good friend Julie organises a Pass the Page to get us in the creative mood.  This year my inspiration page came from Alison:

I took a look at the doily, circles and frame, repeated elements, arrows and top right title to produce a page for my Edinburgh holiday album:


My first time ever in Scotland so there were several photos taken on the border with England.

I then passed my page on to Missuss Wookie who took it somewhere completely new ... why not pop over and take a look.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Am enjoying reminding myself of our weekend as I hop! Xx

Missus Wookie said...

Seeing the change from circles to squares and back again is always fun. Do enjoy this challenge.

scrappyjacky said...

I always love this challenge....fascinating to see all the changes.

Susanne said...

Love your page, and am enjoying the hop immensely - such a fun idea.