Monday 26 May 2014

Remember The Expanding Blog Hop?

I posted a week ago with my answers to a number of questions posed by my blog friend Sandie.

Today it's the turn of some blog friends of mine to do the answering: Lisa, Mary Anne and Lesley

Thank you all for joining in with the hop with such great answers ladies!

Good job they were posting this week rather than me, because I've had my hands full with some very special visitors helping me celebrate my mother's 80th birthday :-)


So lovely to have a house full again!

13 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Hope the celebrations went well and everyone had a good time :)

My not so simple life said...

beautiful photo, hope your mum had a great day. :)

Lisa said...

:-)

Sian said...

What a great picture. I hope she had an excellent day

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Lovely family photo. I hope it was a special day for your Mum. I've just been tagged to take part in this expanding hop as well. Feeling a little daunted, after reading some of the earlier participant's posts!

Chidkid said...

Lovely family celebration... some great answers there!

Sandra said...

Such a lovely family photo. Wishing your mum a very happy birthday

Alison said...

Your mum looks very happy to be surrounded by that smiling trio!
Alison xx

Melissa said...

What a great photo - hope y'all made lots of FUN memories with the house full!

Sandie said...

That's a great photo Jemma, there's nothing better than having a house full of family and friends. Happy birthday to your Mum!!

alexa said...

Many congratulations to your Mum! (who does not look old enough to be 80) and hoping it was a splendid dsy together.

Lesley G said...

I didn't realise it was Your Mum's 80th - Happy Birthday Inga!!! Certainly doesn't look 80 that's for sure!

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a great family picture!
Rinda