Monday 30 May 2011

Four Things To Look Forward To

It's nearly June.  Where has the year gone?  I still haven't finished scrapping the photos from March!!  In fact I've got so far behind with my Project 12 pages that I'd better make March, April & May's photos a priority or it will stall completely!  Good job I've got a crop on Saturday to look forward to - our third at our new venue - and each month someone has volunteered to make cake - can't say fairer than that!


OK - that was the first thing to look forward to (for me at least) - here are a few more things that you might like to anticipate too:


Sunday sees the next edition of Storytelling Sunday from Siân; I've played along each month so far - will you be there with a tale this month too?


The next day should be the big reveal of June's Kit to Copy from the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog ... as a "Master Forger" with them, I'm working on my example kit already - it will be good to join in again having missed last month's kit.


June 17th will be the start of a Cyber Crop from A Trip Down Memory Lane.  It's free, with lots of classes and challenges and the timetable has just been published here.

Plenty of scrapping opportunities then, and if I get my act together, perhaps a ready made story to scrap as well.  I'm looking forward to it all ... are you?

5 comments:

Sian said...

I'm the girl who always turns to the "what's coming next month" page first in any magazine, so I'm always happy to have something to look forward to. And delighted that you are counting Storytelling Sunday among yours.

Alison said...

I just got Project12's 'March' LO done yesterday...hoping to share it on my blog this week...thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog last week!
Alison xx

Mary B said...

Lots to look forward to there Jemma

Missus Wookie said...

Looks like a fun week - we're adding birthday celebrations (several), a day out, a day here and a few more bits. Plus an all day crop.

I'll have to look at the storytelling Sunday, love telling stories :)

Oh and cake yum, we have chips appear most months at our crop.

alexa said...

My, that looks busy! Looking forward to seeing the outcomes :).